What the Counselling Service Offers
• Confidential one-to-one counselling for ages over 18 years.
• Sessions lasting one hour, occurring once a week at the same time, normally for a duration of 8 sessions; but can be extended depending on need.
• Session times: 9am - 8pm. Monday – Saturday.
• The service is an affiliated member of ACC (Association of Christian Counsellors) and works to its Code of Ethics and Practice. All counsellors are BACP registered.
Counselling is not always useful for everyone — in particular, those who suffer from major mental illness may not be able to make best use of the short-term service we offer.
How To Make A Referral
• Please use this secure online referral form.
• Referrals may be made by health professionals, Social Work Departments, and any other statutory or voluntary organisations; clients may also self-refer by simply calling us on 07817035430.
• On receipt of the referral, we will ask the client to complete and return some simple forms. Clients returning the required forms will be placed directly on our waiting list.
About Our Counsellors
Our team of qualified & trainee counsellors have all undergone or in counselling training. All our registered with BACP and have supervision and support for their work. We offer placements to trainee counsellors at Diploma up to Masters Degree level.
Fast Track Service
This service is available for clients who wish to pay for their counselling sessions. Clients will be offered counselling within 14 days for a fee of £45 per session. This removes people from our standard service, helping us to reduce waiting times for all our clients.